Thearle Electrical Policies
Information which is collected may include data from contact forms and questionnaires. No sensitive information will be collected. The information collected will only be used for a secondary purpose where it relates specifically to the primary purpose and would therefore be considered to be a fair and reasonable use of the information. The information will not be provided to any third party providers. If information is considered for a use not related to the primary use, an opt-in consent with detailed explanation of the use will be required by the user at the time of providing the information. If the user does not consent, this decision will not influence the user interacting with the website. Personal information will not be automatically added to a mailing list, newsletter, or any other list. In keeping with the Privacy Act, unusual disclosure of information is only considered in circumstances of serious risk to the individual or public health or in relation to law enforcement.
Thearle Electrical takes all precautions to protect the privacy of your personal information but does not take responsibility for accidental leaking of personal information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Thearle Electrical and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Thearle Electrical. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Thearle Electrical takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Thearle Electrical – © Thearle Electrical 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions of Use
To browse and use this website, you agreeing to follow the terms and conditions of use, which together with the privacy, disclaimer and copyright policies govern Thearle Electrical’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither Thearle Electrical nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Thearle Electrical shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).